If you buy into and embrace the philosophy that, “The Time Is Now – The Person Is You,” here are seven essential strategies that you will need to apply in your life:
- Be Deliberate In Your Climb: Realize that a long life journey begins with one small step, which is taken towards the realization of your every day goals.
- Sell You And Others On You: What is it that you have to offer to others that is a unique quality? Find out what that passion is and begin a program of shameless self-promotion.
- Be Decisive: Do you needlessly agonize over decisions. -“DON’T”! – Decisive individuals convey confidence in their decision making and problem solving. That is a treasured trait. Who want others to see them as an insecure person?
- Let Go Of The Past: The “past”, belongs in the past. That’s a good place to leave it.
- Take Responsibility For Your Future: Others will never have the same investment in your future than you do. Swim out in that ocean called life, and get your own ship.
- Be Persistent: Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging in there, after others has let go. When you get knocked down in life, (and you will), don’t stay down. Jump back up and try again.
- Think Positive: Always develop and maintain a positive mental attitude. As my friend Willie Jolley would say – “A setback, is just a setup, for a comeback”.
It’s time for your Break Out! Wouldn’t you agree? (Your answer: “YES”!!) I therefore challenge you to look toward the future, find your purpose, and live your life to the fullest; and remember – It’s Never Too Late To Live Up To Your Potential.