Identify with people and relate to others in a way that increases your influence with them.
Course description: ONLY ONE THING STANDS BETWEEN YOU AND SUCCESS. IT ISN’T EXPERIENCE. IT ISN’T TALENT. If you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some people are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
Participants will learn these key concepts:
- How to get your message across by building a bridge with others
- Connecting practices that will give you an edge as leaders
- Connecting is more skill than natural talent
- Connectors inspire people
- Connecting increases your influence in every situation
Expected results: Connection happens when people hone their skills and mine
their experiences. Participants will have learned how to make the most of their
background, personality, natural abilities, and knowledge in order to engage others.
“What the most successful leaders have in common isn’t experience or education; it’s their ability to communicate effectively.”