Willie Johnson provides a fresh perspective on life, to audiences wherever he speaks. WillieJay inspires and motivates his audiences with an approachable personality, a great sense of humor and professionalism. This approach has afforded Willie Johnson the opportunity to inspire thousands to take responsibility and live up to their potential each and every day.
Whether you need someone to boost individual and team member morale via a corporate or association training workshop, inspire staff and teachers during professional development workshops, provide a challenge to customer service representatives, energize your sales force, or inspire youth to be a leader during a workshop or keynote, Willie Johnson will deliver a tailored, content filled message that will resonate and challenge participants to “Go Make a Difference” in their life and the life of others.
A Toastmaster for more than 20 years, Willie Johnson has earned Toastmaster International’s highest speaker designation, Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) and was recognized as “Toastmaster of the Year” for Toastmaster’s District 43. A speaking competitor at heart, WillieJay has entered and won numerous Club, Area, Division and District level speech contests; and was a Semi-Finalist in Toastmaster’s 2013 International Speech Contest; finishing in the top 88, out of 32,000 contestants across 122 countries.
Willie Johnson is an active member of the National Speakers Association, NSA-North Texas, and a former member of NSA-Oklahoma.In 2006, while a member of NSA-Oklahoma, WillieJay was awarded the coveted Magee – Stovall “High Impact Emerging Professional Speaker Award”. WillieJay was the first Arkansan to receive this prestigious award.
Willie Johnson has become well known as the “Ambassador of Potentiality” for his dynamic and inspiring motivational keynote and workshop presentations. WillieJay uses his unique ability to connect with any audience to offer relevant content and insight on topics such as:
- Creating a Larger Vision for your Life
- Mapping Your Life for Success
- Customer Care
- Leadership and Sales
- Resolving Everyday Conflict
- Understanding Behavior and Communication Styles
Yearly, Willie Johnson completes speaking engagements with various associations such as the International Association of Administration Professionals (IAAP), NWA – U.S. Postal Service, NWA Home Builders Association, the National Association of Educational Professionals (NAEOP), and AMERICORPS. WillieJay has also facilitated workshops for health agencies such as The Arkansas Children’s Hospital, and Arkansas Community Clinic Association; and Educational Institutions such as the University of Arkansas, Bryan College, Ozarks Unlimited Resource Educational Service Cooperative, and the Dayton Ohio Public School System.
For more than 20 years, Willie Johnson served Fortune 500 Company J.B. Hunt Transport Services, and their more than 16,000 employees as an Internal Performance Improvement & Training Consultant; within J.B. Hunt’s Human Resources Group and LEADERS University. During his tenure at J.B. Hunt, Willie Johnson assessed training needs and developed and delivered workshops on subjects such as:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Handling Crucial Conversations and Resolving Everyday Conflict
- Leadership, Sales,Presentation, and Management Skills
- Understanding Behavior and Communication Styles
- Team Building
- Customer Experience
Since 2004, Willie Johnson has written, on a quarterly basis, inspirational articles for the Visions Newsletter/Magazine; published by Henry Ford and Associates in Twinsburg, Ohio. WillieJay’s articles were published on numerous occasions in the J.B. Hunt – Today Magazine. Willie Johnson is the author of the, soon to be published, Inspirational / Motivational self-help book titled: “It’s Possible – To Live up To Your Potential”.
Willie Johnson routinely helps others by teaching evening classes at the Jones Center for Families in Springdale, Arkansas, working with entities such as AMERICORPS , the Arkansas Service Commission, and a HR-sponsored leadership programs at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Classes taught for these entities include Presentation Skills, Customer Service, Team Building, and Leadership Basics.
- High Content Inspirational – Motivational Speaker
- John Maxwell Team Member – Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker
- Personality Insights – Certified Human Behavior Consultant
- Member – National Speakers Association
- Member – Toastmasters International
- 23 Year Military Veteran (USA Chief Warrant Officer)
Willie Johnson graduated with honors – Magna Cum Laude – with a Bachelor of Science degree in Management and Human Resources from Park College; Parkville, MO.
Willie Johnson has received these listed professional certifications:
- Certified Human Development Consultant (Personality Insights),
- Certified Training Designer and Developer (Langevin Learning Services)
- Certified Client Facilitator for Vital Smarts Crucial Conversations Workshop
- Certified Client Facilitator for various Franklin Covey Workshops
(Championing Diversity,The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People,
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Managers,The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Associates,
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, The 4 Disciplines of Execution, Closing the Execution Gap, Inspiring Trust, Leadership Foundations, and Leading across Generations).
- Certified Leader for Achieve Global Leadership and Customer Service Programs (Deliver and Develop Levels)
- Certified D.I.S.C. Instructor/Facilitator
- Certified Coach, Trainer, and Speaker (The John Maxwell Team)